So you’re looking to book your first lash appointment or you already booked it, and in that case…I can’t wait to meet you!! Now before your appointment I made this checklist for you to follow as well as a list of precautions to make sure you get the best quality results I can give to you! So check it out and if you haven’t already, Request your appointment now.
- No Serums or Oils 48 hours before appointment, these prevent your lashes from lifting properly
- No Contacts can be worn during service, due to sensitivity and irritation. They can be worn immediately after the service though.
- Patch Test Consult will scheduled if necessary (check the precautions below)
- If under the age of 18, parental and minor written consent is necessary as well as parental presence during the appointment.
- If you are Pregnant and are trying Elleebana lifting and tinting for the first time, Consultation including a patch test is required 48 hours before your appointment due to possible allergic reactions and lack of medicinal aid due to pregnancy
- Pregnancy, Birth Control, or any Hormone Replacement medicinal clients may see less lift due to hormone fluctuation.
- Each lash has its own timespan of 45 to 90 days, meaning they all grow individually.This results in different time spans between appointments per client.
- Appointments are scheduled based on when the majority of your lashes are grown out to avoid overprocessing.
***Warning for anyone who suffers from High Anxiety or Claustrophobia***
For the process to work and to protect your eyes they must remain closed the entire time. The rods are placed on your eyelids where the lashes are then adhered and the solution is applied. Not being able to open your eyes while awake does bring anxiety to certain individuals and should be considered when booking this service. At any point in the service if you feel uncomfortable and cannot continue please inform me and we will take the steps necessary to end the service.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Hope to see you soon!